The NDP believes in our bold IT agenda for St. Vincent and the Grenadines which will propel our national development in a competitive global market.
- The NDP will work in conjunction with existing stakeholders in internet connectivity to make St. Vincent and the Grenadines the first island in the region where the internet will be universally accessible on a broadband wireless platform and free to all locals and visitors to the island.
- To transform community centres and resource centres to include spaces where the general public can be educated about computers and computer literacy.
- To create the infrastructure and environment to bring the best individuals in technology worldwide, to live and run their business from St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- To create incentive legislation to attract IT based business to our shores creating meaningful employment to our young people.
- Support the use of technology to improve every area of our lives in which the public has to interface with government bureaucracy.
- A laptop would be provided for every school child and teacher to create a new frontier for learning and teaching in the classroom.